Mocktail Cupcake (Mojito, Berry Daiquiri and Pina Colada)
Recipe supplied by Macphie
- 1000g American Crème Cake Mix
- 360g Whole Egg
- 300g Vegetable Oil
- 220g Water
- Vanilla Rainbow Frosting i-zingsTM
- Place cake mix and egg into mixer and mix for 1 minute on 1st speed,
- Mix for 3 minutes on 2nd speed.
- Add oil and water and mix for 1 minute
- Scrape down and mix for 3 minutes on 1st speed.
- Deposit 30g of batter into cupcake cases
- Bake at 187°C (370°F) for 20 minutes.
- Mix i-zingTM and Vanilla Rainbow Frosting at a ratio of 50:50.
- Once cool, pipe a rosette onto the cupcake and finish as desired.