Recipes Ever wondered how to make an award-winning cake? Well if so, make sure you check out our recipes page where you’ll find a host of new ideas to try...
How to make cake pops Clare O'Connell owner of POP Bakery in north-west London, has revealed the recipe behind her infamous Russian doll cake pops...
Devils Food Cupcakes
Recipe supplied by Macphie
- 1000g American Chocolate Crème Cake Mix
- 360g Egg
- 300g Vegetable Oil
- 220g Water
- Cream Cheese Rainbow Frosting
- Place cake mix, egg, oil and water into the mixing bowl. Mix for 1 minute on 1st speed.
- Scrape down.
- Mix for 6 minutes on 2nd speed.
- Deposit 30g into cupcake cases.
- Bake at 187ºC (370ºF) for approx. 20 minutes
- Once cool, finish by piping a swirl of Cream Cheese Frosting.