Recipes Ever wondered how to make an award-winning cake? Well if so, make sure you check out our recipes page where you’ll find a host of new ideas to try...
How to make cake pops Clare O'Connell owner of POP Bakery in north-west London, has revealed the recipe behind her infamous Russian doll cake pops...
Frosted Carrot Cake Cupcake
Recipe supplied by Macphie
- 1000g American Carrot Cake Mix
- 300g Fresh Grated Carrot
- 200g Water
- Cream Cheese Rainbow Frosting
- Place all the cake mix, carrot and water into a mixing bowl and mix for 1 minute on 1st speed.
- Scrape down.
- Mix for 3 minutes on 2nd speed.
- Deposit 30g into cupcake cases.
- Bake at 187ºC (370ºF) for 20 minutes.
- Once cool, finish by piping a swirl of Cream Cheese Frosting.