National Cupcake Week recipes Five influential bakers have let us into their secrets...
Terms & Conditions of Entry (Professional)
Terms and Conditions (Professional)
- Entrants to the National Cupcake Championship - Professional ("Championship") must be aged 18 or over.
- Bakers entering the professional competition must be engaged in the business of the sale of bakery products for profit to the public in the United Kingdom or be employed by such a business as bakers.
- The Organiser reserves the right at its absolute discretion to reject any entry that it deems inappropriate.
- A maximum of one entry for each category will be accepted from each entrant.
- Entries will only be accepted if they are submitted on the Entry Form completed in full and together with all of the supporting materials specified. Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any postal, network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- The closing date for entries and for receipt of the supporting materials is 15th August 2014
- Entries must give the name of the person responsible for submitting the entry and to whom all correspondence concerning the Championship should be addressed.
- The finalists for the Championship will be announced on 15th September 2014. Sixty finalists will be notified by email and will be offered one complimentary place at the Championship taking place on 8th November 2014 at Cake International, Birmingham NEC. There will be one award winner selected from the finalists in each category and announced at the final as National Cupcake Champion 2014 - Professional.
- The Organiser reserves the right to change the categories and the judging panel without prior notice to entrants.
- The Organiser's decision on all matters affecting the Championship is final and legally binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Entries and supporting materials will become the property of the Organiser and will not be returned. Entrants consent to the publication by the Organiser in connection with the Championship of any of the documents or materials constituting their entry.
- Any winner may publicise a winning category in the Championship provided the year in which it was won is stated. The Organiser licenses any winner to use Championship logo in connection with its Award until 3 April 2015.
- By entering the Championship, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Data Controller for the purposes of the administration of the Championship and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented. All entry instructions form part of the rules.
- For promotional purposes, there will be professional photography and filming taking place during the final and finalists must consent to filming and sound recording as finalists. Winners may be required to take part in some post-event publicity and consent to their name and photograph being used for such purposes. 15. The Organiser and Data Controller is William Reed Business Media Ltd, Broadfield Park, Crawley RH11 9RT.