Are you a professional baker? Do your cupcakes look good as well as taste great?
We want to hear from you!
British Baker are back with their cupcake initiative to spread cupcake joy around the country - as well as help you increase your cupcake sales, give you an expert seal of approval and boost your national and local press coverage of course!
There are five categories to enter: Classic cupcake; Made with Chocolate; Made with Alcohol; Free-from; and Seasonal.
It is the quality of your product and your creativity and talent that matters - not the size of your business.
There are so many reasons to be part of this competition - here are just a few:
- Finalists will be invited to a day at the AB Mauri Centre of Excellence where their cupcake will be judged by industry experts on 14th September 2016.
- The National Cupcake Champion and winners will take centre stage during National Cupcake Week 19 - 25 September 2016.
- With the seal of approval from experts on quality and taste - this initiative will help you sell more cupcakes!
- Past winners have featured on TV, radio, national press, and online at bakeryinfo.co.uk and nationalcupcakeweek.co.uk
- Help build a bigger social media platform
- Showcase your creativity and talent
- Enhance your profile for recipe development
... we could go on.